Not only was former Tennessee Titans kicker Rob Bironas drunk at tge time of his crash, he was driving double the speed limit as well, according to the Tennessean.
Former Titans kicker Rob Bironas was traveling more than twice the speed limit when he crashed his vehicle and died in September, according to the Metro Police Department’s Crash Investigative Unit.
In the crash report, obtained on Friday by The Tennessean, police concluded Bironas was traveling 73 mph when he lost control of his SUV and went off the road on Battery Lane on September 20. The speed limit on that stretch of road is 35 mph.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rodney Morris II, LB, University of West Georgia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Los Angeles Rams draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can help the Rams win the Super Bowl nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/los-an…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Marvin Conley, DB, University of West Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/marvin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Pace Temple, WR, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/pace-t… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l1jCFF9Eio
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Noah Beh, OL, University of Delaware nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/noah-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro