If you watched the game last night, Cam Newton was lining up in a very unorthodoxed way. He was standing to the side and basically dropping back from there. We obviously could tell Cam was not feeling well, but today Mike Garafolo of Fox Sports reported that Cam has an injury on both ankles now.
Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
Source: @Panthers Cam Newton has a foot injury, trying to play with two bad wheels right now
According to Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports, Newton is also nursing a right foot injury, and the Panthers training staff believes that Newton’s right foot injury is the result of having to adjust his footwork to compensate for the pain in his left ankle.
Shoot just look at this stat….OUCH
ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo
Cam Newton is the first quarterback to throw 3 interceptions and be sacked at least eight times on Monday Night Football (via @eliassports)
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Iowa State Football: Brock Purdy’s Potential in 2021 | Film Analysis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/brock-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/t8mrmkpA2m
about 5 mins ago
- Did You See This:The Slightly Personal Podcast; Hunter Echols, OLB USC | 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- Did You See This:QB Rankings – 2022 NFL Draft Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/qb-ran… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/St4ljZYkNW
about 11 mins ago
- Did You See This:Michigan High School football player Marshawn Beard killed in a double homicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ian McCullough, DT, Northeastern State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...