The Carolina Panthers might no longer have Greg Hardy as their player. Hardy has been suspended for the remainder of the season and the team is likely moving on from Hardy according to the Charlotte Observer.
Carolina Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy’s jury trial in his domestic violence case has been postponed from Nov. 17 until early 2015, the Mecklenburg County District Attorney’s Office announced in a statement Tuesday.
The delay in the case means Hardy is not expected to play in the NFL again this season. His Panthers career is likely over as well, according to multiple team sources.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:Falcons seem to be closing in on Titans OC Arthur Smith to be their next head coach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:Robert Saleh hired by New York Jets as their new head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/robert… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kN12OBJ1cW
about 32 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Anthony Sams Jr, DE, Campbellsville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/anthon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago