Of the 254 players drafted in 2011, only 112 remain on 53-man rosters or injury lists. That’s 44.1 percent. Just 73 are starters, based on depth charts posted at Ourlads.com. That’s 28.7 percent.
That is horrible, when you break down the rosters, Cam Newton is the only player left from the Panthers, while the Packers who were the Super Bowl Champions only have two left from 10 they drafted.
I don’t know about you, but the 2011 NFL Draft was rough.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:Falcons seem to be closing in on Titans OC Arthur Smith to be their next head coach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:Robert Saleh hired by New York Jets as their new head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/robert… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kN12OBJ1cW
about 32 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Anthony Sams Jr, DE, Campbellsville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/anthon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago