If the Philadelphia Eagles make a runnto the playoffs, they might be stuck to play Mark Sanchez.
According to Jeff McClane, the Eagles starting quarterback Nick Foles is still expected to miss another 6-8 weeks.
@Jeff_McLane: Nick Foles had scheduled CT scan on broken clavicle today, source confirmed @LesBowen report. Healing normal. Still at least 6-8 wk return.
I can see a quarterback controversy in Philly, How about you?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Chargers hire Brandon Staley as their head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/brando… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dJyhgbfwf4
about 11 mins ago
- Divisional Round MVP’s | Four players who stepped up to ensure their team won nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/taron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Dan Campbell expected to be the Lions new Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/dan-ca… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7jJP4m0Gak
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Chiefs star QB is banged up nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/patric…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XyuV1uOTvu
about 2 hours ago