Jason Brown was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens and once signed a deal worth $37.5 million, that included a $20 million guarantee for the Rams. After getting cut by the Rams, Brown gave up football to serve others.
Brown purchased a 1,030 acre farm near Louisburg, N.C, where he harvests food for the hungry.
Brown recently gave away 46,000 pounds of sweet potatoes, in addition to the 10,000 pounds of cucumbers that he has already given away.
“You look over a sweet potato field and you don’t see a crop, the vines are kind of wilting. There is nothing there to pick. You’ve got to have faith. I went out to plow up the potatoes last week and looked behind the tractor. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anything quite as beautiful as those big brown potatoes lying everywhere,” Brown told a local journalist.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Patriots owner Robert Kraft beat the sex spa case in court; All charges have been dismissed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Ok Carly! twitter.com/whec_cmascitti…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:There are 11 teams in the NFL that are 0-2 which team has the best shot to land Trevor Lawrence?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Dr. Sullivan’s NFL Week 2 Medical Report Part 2 ift.tt/305Ym5H
about 1 hour ago