Jason Brown was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens and once signed a deal worth $37.5 million, that included a $20 million guarantee for the Rams. After getting cut by the Rams, Brown gave up football to serve others.
Brown purchased a 1,030 acre farm near Louisburg, N.C, where he harvests food for the hungry.
Brown recently gave away 46,000 pounds of sweet potatoes, in addition to the 10,000 pounds of cucumbers that he has already given away.
“You look over a sweet potato field and you don’t see a crop, the vines are kind of wilting. There is nothing there to pick. You’ve got to have faith. I went out to plow up the potatoes last week and looked behind the tractor. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anything quite as beautiful as those big brown potatoes lying everywhere,” Brown told a local journalist.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Trey Songz arrested for fighting a police officer at Chiefs game (VIDEO) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trey-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wfTOpZ9woN
about 58 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jeremy… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago