According to Pro Football Talk, Josh Gordon will not miss any more time for his DUI arrest that occurred in North Carolina. Pro Football Talk claims because he plead guilty the NFL will not suspend him the 2 games.
Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Gordon was fined by the NFL and not suspended after pleading guilty to DUI charges in North Carolina.
Gordon pleaded guilty to the DUI charge in September, in order to avoid the automatic two-game suspension contemplated by the revised substance-abuse policy. Under the prior substance-abuse policy, a suspension for a first-offense DUI was possible for players who had been disciplined under the policy. Gordon had been disciplined under the policy multiple times, culminating in a full-season suspension that the new policy reduced to 10 games.
Here is my question, Didn’t Adrian Peterson do the same thing?
Peterson plead guilty to his crime and missed the entire year because of the charge. I want to know why he cannot be reinstated if Josh Gordon will not get punishment for his latest DUI charge?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Texas Tech QB Alan Bowman celebrated too early and Texas made him pay for his “horns down” gesture… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Who is Each Team’s Biggest Sleeper? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/doROA7xbDO
about 2 hours ago