Phils Simms son Matt was activated to the New York Jets 53 man roster today. Simms was initially signed more as a training camp arm than anything else, but he played well enough in the preseason that the Jets decided to keep him around on the practice squad, and now he may be active on Sunday.
Geno Smith is fighting a shoulder injury and might not be active this week. To make room for Simms on the active roster, the Jets released receiver Chris Owusu. The Jets have also announced that cornerback Darrin Walls will not make the trip to Kansas City as he deals with a leg injury.
Thankfully the Chiefs do not throw the ball much, because the Jets secondary is pretty poor right now.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Amazing News twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 18 mins ago
- Raheem Morris hired as Rams’ defensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LWXHOT81tq
about 22 mins ago
- Lions hire Aaron Glenn as their new defensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/aaron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/y845YiEXon
about 30 mins ago
- NFLHeads’ Conference Championship Picks | Who makes it to the Super Bowl? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/confer… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/R3XXueY1ll
about 39 mins ago
- Should the Steelers sign QB Dwayne Haskins to a futures deal? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/dwayen… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/39GoR41aJY
about 1 hour ago