Soon will be A good day. It’s Thanksgiving, Hooray!!
The table will be filled with the mouthwatering feast. It is for all of us to eat. Look at it all, it’s all so surprising, every frown started rising.
Now the door is flooding with guests, I think there were one hundred or less. Now we are all in seats. We are all going to eat. Before we eat our food I’m sure that we say what were thankful for.
The day is almost done but before that we will have tons of fun. We all play with games and toys, plus talking with a ton of noise. Playing was very fun. This feeling was there for everyone.
Now the day is done. It was a lot of fun. I remember all of the food that I devoured. I had fun every hour. We leave in the same flood that we started in. We are bowling balls and the door was the pin. Goodbye is the word that comes out of their mouth’s they leave North, West, East and South. Now, down goes the sun, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
A Poem by Angelis Talbot aka Draft Diamond Girl
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Congrats Chiefs fans! Must be nice. See you next year!
about 8 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/srpgZ4OZxw
about 9 hours ago
- Horrible illegal block in the backfield
about 11 hours ago