New York Giants have placed Peyton Hillis on the injured reserve after another concussion. The Giants’ offense should get back their primary ball-carrier this week with the expected return of starting running back Rashad Jennings, who remains on the injury report recovering from his sprained knee, but practiced on Wednesday and so far is on track to play on Sunday, barring any setbacks.
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Giants announced RB Peyton Hillis was placed on injured reserve with a concussion, his second in as many seasons.
The team has been rattled by the injury bug at the running back position, and I expect them to draft another back next year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/quinti… twitter.com/seniorbowl/sta…
about 25 mins ago
- Congrats brother! From D3 to the NFL! Ben Bartch would approve!!!! twitter.com/seniorbowl/sta…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Von Miller is reportedly under investigation for domestic violence, but his ex says he never became physical… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jon Rhattigan, LB, Army Black Knights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jon-rh… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago