Philadelphia Eagles starting quarterback Nick Foles suffered a broken collarbone Sunday and will likely be out at least one month, per NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.
Rapoport added that the quarterback will have additional tests to determine the injury’s severity and if there are other related injuries.
This is bad news for Foles, because Mark Sanchez looked pretty good in Chip Kelly’s system.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This shows humbleness. Just a few years ago he was the highest paid cornerback in the NFL. Now he is on a practic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Raiders could be down a linebacker this week, I wonder if they pull up a practice squad guy! Should know soon
about 38 mins ago
- I would not be surprised if the Colts brought up a CB this week from their practice squad. Would make a ton of sen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- MLB DFS September 19: Late Night Value ift.tt/33MMXsR
about 52 mins ago
- Breaking: Bills are signing former Jets OC Jonotthan Harrison to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jonott… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago