According to the Associated Press, Miami Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin is dealing with a family matter, and missed several days of practice. Well according to Pro Football Talk, Philbin has returned to the Dolphins facility after losing his father Paul.
Philbin’s father, Paul, passed away Friday night. Philbin’s father lived an amazing life. A few years back his father decided to stay at home and watch the Super Bowl when his son was the offensive coordinator for the Packers. That game the Packers played the Cowboys and his dad had an awesome quote.
“I’m in my 90th year,” Paul Philbin said at the time. “I don’t want to climb stairs at Jerry Jones’ arena,”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fourth-quarter. The Bills are up by 11. That interception hurt big time, but this is how you find out about good football teams.
about 24 mins ago
- Bills and the third quarter....
about 25 mins ago
- Corey Bojorquez just blasted a 72 yard punt and it was downed on the 3. WOW
about 26 mins ago
- They keep saying, Sean McVay has never come back from down 18. He has never come back. Let's see
about 29 mins ago
- Justin Freaking Jefferson
about 30 mins ago