Yesterday, Ahmad Bradshaw broke his ankle, and the Indianapolis Colts will once again have to lean on former first round pick Trent Richardson to handle the load. Well there has been talk that Ray Rice could be reinstated to the NFL this year, and if he is reinstated, the Colts could use him.
Ed Werder @Edwerderespn
Source says #Colts have no interest in Ray Rice as replacement for injured Ahmad Bradshaw even if ex-Raven is reinstated to NFL.
U.S. Judge Barbara S. Jones will rule in his appeal arguing that the indefinite suspension that the NFL handed down earlier this year constituted a second punishment for the same offense that led to a two-game suspension after his domestic violence case was wrapped up in the New Jersey legal system. If Jones rules in his favor, as many expect she will, Rice would be eligible to play right away although he’d need to find a team willing to bring him on board at this point in the season.
Well according to but Ed Werder of ESPN he will not land on the Colts. According to Werder, the Colts would have no interest in Rice if he is reinstated.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 30, 2020|Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Marvin, OT, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:Packers legend Herb Adderley passes away at the age of 81 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/herb-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Allen Lazard injury update, How long could he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/allen-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley injury update, How bad is the star WR’s foot injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago