The Kansas City Chiefs announced Saturday that they signed Allen Bailey to a contract extension.
NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport and Albert Breer reported that the defensive end’s new deal is for four years and worth $25 million, with $15 million guaranteed and a $10 million signing bonus, per sources informed of the pact.
The Chiefs released this statement:
“We are happy that we were able to reach an agreement to keep Allen in Kansas City,” Chiefs general manager John Dorsey said via press release. “He has developed into a good football player and a key member of our defense.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fourth-quarter. The Bills are up by 11. That interception hurt big time, but this is how you find out about good football teams.
about 25 mins ago
- Bills and the third quarter....
about 27 mins ago
- Corey Bojorquez just blasted a 72 yard punt and it was downed on the 3. WOW
about 28 mins ago
- They keep saying, Sean McVay has never come back from down 18. He has never come back. Let's see
about 30 mins ago
- Justin Freaking Jefferson
about 31 mins ago