The Cleveland Browns have not said anything really regarding Jordan Cameron, but let me be the first to say, his concussion problem must be really bad. Cameron will miss his fifth straight game after suffering a concussion.
Cameron was listed as questionable, but did not make the trip with the team to Buffalo to face the Bills, according to multiple reports out of Cleveland.
The tight end was limited in practice all week, prompting optimism that he could return to the lineup. However, he didn’t clear the final hurdle of concussion protocol.
Jahvid Best was forced to retire from football after putting up scores of 30 or lower on the concussion tests. I would not be surprised if Jordan Cameron is also putting up very low scores.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Former Browns wide receiver Ricky Feacher arrested in Florida on drug charges nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ricky-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins ift.tt/2RERMP3
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ohio’s most decorated high school running back Marquael Parks arrested on felony charges… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- ICYMI:Louisiana High School football standout Remy Hidalgo died this morning after collapsing on Tuesday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago