Buffalo Bills are fighting one of the worst snow storms in the Western New York area ever. The team has not even been able to get to the facility. Despite not practicing for the past two days, the Buffalo Bills have been required by NFL rules to provide an injury report.
Did not participate
DE Jarius Wynn (knee)
QB Kyle Orton (toe)
RB Fred Jackson (groin)
G Kraig Urbik (shoulder)
DE Manny Lawson (ankle)
CB Ron Brooks (groin)
K Dan Carpenter (right groin)
WR Sammy Watkins (groin)
WR Marquise Goodwin (ankle)
WR Chris Hogan (hip)
FB Frank Summers (neck)
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I go to the store everyday, I live in Florida. No one is wearing a mask here. I wear it and protect myself. It i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- He is becoming one of my favorites. Sometimes you can go against the grain. I like players that are hated. Charles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- I personally do not care if you get the vaccine or not. That is your choice. I may or may not agree with it, but it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- There are a ton of players in the NFL right now that are not getting the COVID vaccine and not planning on it. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- If they cut him because he speaks up then they do not have a process. He is better than every other wr on our rost… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...