If Percy Harvin becomes a top tier wide out this year for the New York Jets, the Seattle Seahawks could land a second round pick.
The trade will be for a conditional pick that is currently slated to be in the fourth round, but could rise as high as the second round, based on certain incentives.
At this point it’s not clear exactly what those incentives are, but they’re presumably tied to Harvin’s playing time, his stats, or whether he’s still on the Jets at the time of next year’s draft.
Seahawks fans need to keep routing for Harvin and his performance, because that second round pick could be like a first if the Jets stay course. Right now, the Jets are 1-5, that is a top 5 pick range.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 30, 2020|Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Marvin, OT, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:Packers legend Herb Adderley passes away at the age of 81 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/herb-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Allen Lazard injury update, How long could he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/allen-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley injury update, How bad is the star WR’s foot injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago