Steve Smith of the Baltimore Ravens is known as a player that loves to talk trash. Everyone knows Smith because of his fiery attitude on and off the field, but this week he will face the Ravens biggest division foe. While Smith usually cannot wait to talk trash about his opponents, he took a different approach when talking about Antonio Brown of the Steelers. He actually offered up major Praise for the former Central Michigan wide out.
“Oh man that kid. When I grow up I want to be like him,” the 35-year-old Smith said laughing. “He’s getting involved so early and [he’s] so good that he’s in that groove where you could throw him the ball in the parking lot [and] and he’s going to catch it with one-hand, tip-toe, stay in bounds and score. That’s how well he’s playing. It’s always cool to see a young guy who’s worked his tail off and come in there and play.”
Antonio Brown is making NFL teams notice his skills by performing week in and week out. He is not the one to talk trash, and boy is he earning respect. When one of the best receivers in the game say they want to be like you, you have definitely earned your stripes.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Congrats Chiefs fans! Must be nice. See you next year!
about 8 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/srpgZ4OZxw
about 9 hours ago
- Horrible illegal block in the backfield
about 11 hours ago