David Carr was the first overall pick in the 2002 NFL Draft. The expansion Houston Texans selected Carr, and he started all but four games for the team in its first five years. Carr’s professional career began on a productive note, but his brother is outplaying him.
The Oakland Raiders starting quarterback has been pretty impressive and lets not forget sacked less.
What do you think? Is the younger Carr better?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:New Athlete Training: What if I suffer an injury? How to battle through recovery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- This is wild @NYGovCuomo come on twitter.com/buffalobills/s…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:Former Chargers OL Max Tuerk’s cause of death finally revealed; The former USC Trojan passed at 26… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:Police arrest Georgetown WR Dijon Williams in connection to a first-degree murder in DC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago