Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has 15 touchdowns and one interception on the season. He has been one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL. A matter of fact he is only 11 passes away from beating his career best with 181 Consecutive passing attempts by Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers since his last interception, which was set in 2010.
Rodgers only interception this season came in Week 1, and boy has he been impressive. Right now Rodgers has went 170 passes since that week one pick. I expect him to beat his career best this week when the Packers face the Carolina Panthers.
The Panthers secondary is banged up and if Rodgers can get in rhythm early watch out, it could be a huge blowout. The Panthers have been allowing 34 points a game, so Rodgers could have a field day against the former best defense in the NFL.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Texans trade DE J.J. Watt to the Steelers for WR JuJu Smith Schuster and a pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Rams trade TE Gerald Everett to the Patriots for a 5th round pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 7 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2HqW9f1
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Bills send a 4th round pick to the Chargers for DE Melvin Ingram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago