The NFL announced Wednesday that the league and DirecTV have reached an agreement on a new deal that, according to ESPN’s Darren Rovell, is worth $1.5 billion per year for the next eight years.
That means the latest contract is worth $8 billion more to the NFL (over four additional years) than its last deal with DirecTV.
@darrenrovell: $6,450,000,000: Revenue NFL will pull in for television rights deals next year alone.
That’s a lot of money for company that some feel will fold.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for December 2, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Betting Strategy – How to Profit Betting on Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-be… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/BMZ3z5If1I
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Blake Dever, QB, University of North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/blake-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Dalvin Cook Injury Update, Will Cook be ready for Week 13? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/dalvin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Drew Brees Injury Update, Should you be worried about Kamara’s production with him out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago