Bears defensive end Lamarr Houston joined Stephen Tulloch on the list of idiots who injured themselves celebrating a sack this season. It’s made worse by the fact Chicago is down 25 points to the Patriots, and that Houston’s sack came against New England’s rookie backup quarterback. Houston fears his season is over.
“I have to get an MRI in the morning, hopefully everything is good, but we’ll see tomorrow,” said Houston, who said he’s not worried about a tear. “I probably shouldn’t have celebrated while they were blowing us out, but it happens.
“Landed wrong, tried to hop up, didn’t feel right, so we’ll see what happens tomorrow.”
The Bears, however, are fearing the worst, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
“He’s got a knee, and I’m very disappointed for him,” coach Marc Trestman said. “I’m very disappointed for Lamarr.”
The most embarrassing part of the injury is after his sack dance, and he landed on the ground the Patriots fans cheered. Then the cart came out to pick up the Bears DE.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sam Webb, DB, Missouri Western State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jb0o8aTxZX
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL COVID-19 OPT-OUT TRACKER nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/covid-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6Le70ocn4L
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0mRnA5O30D
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Alfred Green, DE, Wilfrid Laurier University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago