The Jacksonville Jaguars needed a running back to step up this year, and they have finally found their man. Denard Robinson rushed for 100 yards in back-to-back games which is the first time that has happened since 2011 with Maurice Jones Drew.
Robinson rushed for 108 yards on 18 carries — 90 yards in the first half alone — in Jacksonville’s 27-13 loss.
Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said Robinson “was an offensive weapon and we were moving him around trying to find out what his strengths are,” per The Florida Times-Union.
Robinson has two one hundred yard games against the Browns and the Dolphins. The Browns were ranked 32 in rushing defense, and the Dolphins ranked 10th. So a 100 yard game is pretty impressive, especially factoring in the loss of Luke Joeckel to an injury. It looks like the Jaguars finally have a running back.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Preview: Washington Football Team vs Arizona Cardinals ift.tt/2ZOIWD1
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xFbAlGYEgH
about 43 mins ago
- 2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7ej3mmJcmQ
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago