The two runners have combined for 303 snaps from scrimmage and 463 of the team’s 738 yards on the ground. In their absence, Mark Ingram and Travaris Cadet will carry the load.
Ingram was the league leader in touchdowns after the first four weeks but then was injured. Cadet on the other hand has not seen much work on the ground, but he’s an intriguing pass-catcher out of the backfield, making him a strong play to see targets from Drew Brees in the screen game.
I would expect a huge game this week in a Prime Time game for the both of them. The Saints need this win against the Packers and they are the best two playmakers on the team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sam Webb, DB, Missouri Western State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jb0o8aTxZX
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL COVID-19 OPT-OUT TRACKER nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/covid-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6Le70ocn4L
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0mRnA5O30D
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Alfred Green, DE, Wilfrid Laurier University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago