“I’m pretty sure it’s not [his goal], because he never talks about it,” receiver Dez Bryant said. “Never talks about it at all. But the other guys around him, we all notice it and think about it. That’s why we practice hard, so we can give him that opportunity to reach that. That’s a big deal.”
Dez is right, it is a big deal. This year Murray has already broken Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown’s record for 100-yard games to start a season with seven. He’s halfway to Barry Sanders’ record of 14 consecutive 100-yard games.
Emmitt Smith’s franchise record for rushing yards in a season (1,773 yards) is well within the sights of Murray, who has gained 913 yards through seven games. He’s on pace for 2,087 yards, so he could challenge Eric Dickerson’s NFL record of 2,105 yards.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sam Webb, DB, Missouri Western State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jb0o8aTxZX
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL COVID-19 OPT-OUT TRACKER nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/covid-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6Le70ocn4L
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0mRnA5O30D
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Alfred Green, DE, Wilfrid Laurier University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago