When Dan Bailey makes his next field goal he will qualify as the most accurate kicker in NFL history. Bailey has been so good that he could miss his next five attempts and still surpass Mike Vanderjagt’s mark.
In his three-plus seasons with the Dallas Cowboys, Bailey has made 99 of 109 attempts for a 91-percent success rate. Vanderjagt, whose short-term run with the Cowboys in 2006 was a disaster, holds the record at 86.5 percent.
That is a very impressive stat for the Cowboys kicker. If the Cowboys can continue to shine in more than two phases of the football game they will be very hard to beat this week. I can see the Cowboys squeezing out a victory this week against Seattle Seahawks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZE7Q6TYExP
about 39 mins ago
- D'Eriq King with an absolute dime right there
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Sabres Top-Tier Talent is For Real (Part 1 of 2) ift.tt/2FQ51tC
about 2 hours ago