Colts owner Jim Irsay is donating $10,000 to Cincinnati’s Children’s Hospital Medical Center in support of the 4-year-old daughter of Bengals defensive lineman Devon Still.
The problem is Leah is being housed in a Philadelphia Hospital. It is still an awesome gesture because more children suffer from cancer like Leah. It just seems odd that he donated the money to a different hospital.
Leah Still was diagnosed with cancer four months ago. Her father told reporters that doctors removed the entire cancerous tumor from her abdomen during surgery in September.
You can see in the video below where Ellen donated the money.
Still has been selling his No. 75 jersey for $100 as part of the team’s campaign to raise money for the hospital. There’s a link on the Bengals website for those who want to donate without buying a jersey.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Two players the Eagles front office should keep an eye on this weekend nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- I guess I am with you. I don’t drink! twitter.com/kellierowe/sta…
about 37 mins ago
- I like how when I said Michael Thomas should be traded I get crucified when another media site says they are smart.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Oh yeah!!!!! twitter.com/profootballtal…
about 42 mins ago
- Week 7 Preview: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Los Angeles Chargers ift.tt/35pWAhO
about 50 mins ago