Cleveland Browns tight end Jordan Cameron was a beast last year, but he has been having problems with concussions. Cameron suffered a concussion in December of 2012 and another in December of 2013 and missed a total of three games late in the last two seasons as a result. Now Cameron may need to miss even more time. He will likely miss the next two weeks.
Browns coach Mike Pettine said the team will follow the NFL’s concussion protocol.
“The league, as they should be, is very deliberate with the protocol,” Pettine said, via Cleveland.com. “You just take each day and see where he is symptom-wise. I haven’t gotten the full medical report yet today. I’ll probably know a little bit more later this afternoon.”
I dropped Cameron in my fantasy football league, because I am stacked at the position, but it is safe to say he will not be the same. Cameron had one good game this year and will likely be used sparingly when he returns.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I wanted to share a cool story. I have been coaching soccer and this year I had 8 return starters from last years… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:Clemson rookie QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trevor… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yVlETyzJuI
about 18 mins ago
- Could you imagine? Trade them all this week twitter.com/nfl_dovkleiman…
about 22 mins ago
- That is the first step, it is already damn near impossible to find 9mm ammo twitter.com/wsj/status/132…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sebastian Gutierrez, OL, Minot State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago