Cleveland Browns tight end Jordan Cameron was a beast last year, but he has been having problems with concussions. Cameron suffered a concussion in December of 2012 and another in December of 2013 and missed a total of three games late in the last two seasons as a result. Now Cameron may need to miss even more time. He will likely miss the next two weeks.
Browns coach Mike Pettine said the team will follow the NFL’s concussion protocol.
“The league, as they should be, is very deliberate with the protocol,” Pettine said, via Cleveland.com. “You just take each day and see where he is symptom-wise. I haven’t gotten the full medical report yet today. I’ll probably know a little bit more later this afternoon.”
I dropped Cameron in my fantasy football league, because I am stacked at the position, but it is safe to say he will not be the same. Cameron had one good game this year and will likely be used sparingly when he returns.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Joseph Greenwood, LS, Ball State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/joseph… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Why has this show never been brought back? It was the best show ever as a child.
about 51 mins ago
- I am headed to church this morning. If you are in need of prayer please dm me. I would like to lift you or your l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jordon Scott, DT, University of Oregon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jordon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/c5XeOt2Y7E
about 57 mins ago
- Trenchmen’s Corner| Daviyon Nixon Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago