Ian Rapoport reports that the Denver Broncos are “bracing for a major groin injury” to RB Montee Ball.
Jeff Legwold of ESPN mentioned last night that there was some concern among Ball’s teammates and others in the organization that Ball could miss “significant time” due to the injury.
If Ball does in fact miss a bunch of time, expect Ronnie Hillman to get the workload.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aidan Hogan, TE, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/aidan-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2qsiTyJ7DF
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:49ers coach says George Kittle could come back soon if they are playing meaningful games… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jordan Davis, DT, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jordan… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Week 13 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/n1MZRIt8RV
about 45 mins ago
- Red Sox Free Agent Target: Taijuan Walker ift.tt/39y1tJq
about 50 mins ago