The Cincinnati Bengals starting offense could be banged up pretty bad this week when they face the Carolina Panthers stout defense. Andy Dalton will likely be forced to use Mohamed Sanu as his number 1 receiver. The Bengals are not expected to have A.J. Green or Marvin Jones this week.
Coach Marvin Lewis said A.J. Green’s injury is a “little bit more than” turf toe. Green re-injured his toe yesterday in practice and could miss significant time with the injury.Both the Bengals’ website and NFL Network have reported that the team is considering shutting him down for a few weeks. With Marvin Jones (foot) also sidelined, Mohamed Sanu is the No. 1 wideout for Andy Dalton.
WR Marvin Jones doesn’t appear to be any closer to returning from his ankle injury, as he was wearing sweats and gym shoes during Tuesday’s practice.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/shaun-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1MViSWt1Wm
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Duds: Week 12 NFL players that did not show up to play in Fantasy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/fantas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Studs: Week 12 Fantasy Football players who dominated nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IArsvyqkdh
about 2 hours ago