The Cincinnati Bengals worked out linebackers Adrian Robinson and Yawin Smallwood today, according to Aaron Wilson of National Football Post, but did not sign them. Instead they made a roster move signing a player who was released with an injury.
The Bengals placed linebacker Sean Porter on injured reserve and claimed linebacker Khairi Fortt off waivers from the New Orleans Saints.
The Saints drafted Fortt in the fourth round of the 2014 NFL draft. In training camp they made the decision to move him to outside linebacker and emphasize his pass rushing ability. Fortt made the team’s final preseason roster, but on September 3, 2014 he was placed on the short term injured reserve list, with the possibility of returning to the active roster later in the season. The team released Fortt yesterday.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JVNNnd0gEm
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Kyler Murray Injury Report, Can you fire him up this week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IvFzzwUYTc
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jaycee Horn, CB, University of South Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jaycee… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HEROe86ouK
about 48 mins ago