The best running back in the NFL is imploding day after day. Today Adrian Peterson the Minnesota Vikings running back admitted to using marijuana while out on bond.
@SportsCenter: Prosecutors file documents to have Adrian Peterson arrested after he admits drug use to violate bond conditions. (via ESPN & media report)
It is horrible to watch the best running back in the NFL simply losing everything.
It’s very hard to watch, because before this year everyone thought Adrian Peterson had the best shot of breaking Emmitt Smith’s rushing record but the way it’s looking now he won’t break anything but the law.
Montgomery County prosecutors have filed documents to have suspended Minnesota Vikings player Adrian Peterson arrested again after he admitted to using drugs in violation of his bond conditions, FOX 26 News has learned.
Court records show while giving his urine sample Wednesday Peterson admitted to a staffer he had ‘smoked a little weed’ before the test. As a result of that, the Montgomery County District Attorney has asked the judge in this case to set aside Peterson’s $15,000 bond and have him arrested again. However, there won’t likely be any action on Thursday because the current judge presiding over Peterson’s case is facing a recusal hearing scheduled to take place on Friday morning.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- you never want to blame the refs, but the refs should not be the ones causing the problems twitter.com/Ohio_StateMENT…
about 10 mins ago
- I have a lot of Rams fans on my feed and they have every right to be mad too. I was mad when my team had a fake int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Bro you know the interception was a bad call too. I agree the PI was weak. The interception was wrong though twitter.com/HoldenCantor/s…
about 13 mins ago
- That was the ugliest football game ever for the Buffalo Bills. You cannot be up 28-3 and damn near lose the game. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- You cannot let the refs make up the game
about 15 mins ago