- Houston Texans – Teddy Bridgewater – Let’s face it if the team would have taken Teddy they would be pretty darn unstoppable.
- St. Louis Rams – Jake Matthews – Rams drafted Greg Robinson and up until this point he has only played 20 snaps. Matthews would be a starter from day one.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Blake Bortles – The Jaguars hit the nail on the head. Bortles has the intangibles to be a very good quarterback in the NFL.
- Buffalo Bills – *From Browns* – Sammy Watkins – The Buffalo Bills might have gave up a first round pick to get to this pick, but it was worth it. The rookie has been making some pretty amazing catches already.
- Oakland Raiders – Zack Martin – The Raiders would have needed an offensive guard and Martin would have been a steal.
- Atlanta Falcons – Kyle Fuller – Fuller is the best rookie corner and he is a magnet to the ball. He could have been amazing in Atlanta.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Khalil Mack – Could you imagine Mack off the edge with Lavonte David in the middle. Wow
- Cleveland Browns– Kelvin Benjamin – Benjamin is a huge target and if Brian Hoyer had Benjamin the team might be undefeated going into week 6.
- Minnesota Vikings – Ryan Shazier – The Vikings drafted Anthony Barr, but Shazier was a better player from the beginning of the season. Shazier would have been fun to watch in purple.
- Detroit Lions – C.J. Mosley – The Detroit Lions need a good linebacker, and C.J. Mosley looks like the second coming of Ray Lewis in Baltimore.
- Tennessee Titans – Mike Evans – Mike Evans is a big target, and the Titans need a player that can make plays down the field. He would compliment Kendall Wright and Justin Hunter.
- New York Giants – Odell Beckham Jr. – Beckham sat out the first four weeks and the preseason but last week he proved he should be drafted here.
- St. Louis Rams – Derek Carr – The Rams need a quarterback and Derek Carr has been very good. He could have been their future.
- Chicago Bears – Jadeveon Clowney – Could you imagine Clowney with Jared Allen and Willie Young? Wow this line would be nasty.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – John Brown – The Steelers could use a speedster and the former Pittsburg State wide out has been impressive. He would have been nasty in the Black and Gold.
- Dallas Cowboys – E.J. Gaines – Gaines has been impressive so far, and the Cowboys need help in the secondary.
- Baltimore Ravens – Seantrel Henderson – Henderson was a seventh round draft pick but he has started every game since the beginning of the season. The former Miami Hurricane has been impressive.
- New York Jets – Johnny Manziel – The Jets like media drama, and this is perfect. Geno Smith and Michael Vick are not getting it done.
- Miami Dolphins – Gabe Jackson – The Miami Dolphins are hurting on their interior line and Gabe Jackson has been a monster for the Raiders. If the Dolphins had Jackson they could keep Pouncey at center instead of trying to play him at guard.
- New Orleans Saints – Brandin Cooks – The Saints picked a very solid player here. It stays the same.
- Green Bay Packers – Calvin Pryor – The Packers did not have the chance to draft Pryor and this time they do. He is a way better player than Ha Ha Clinton Dix.
- Cleveland Browns – Anthony Barr – Could you imagine Anthony Barr on one side and Paul Kruger on the other? Mike Pettine would fall in love with the quick pass rusher.
- Kansas City Chiefs – Justin Britt – Justin Britt has started every game for the Seahawks and is a solid run blocker. The Chiefs have to just face it and give up on former first overall pick Eric Fisher.
- Cincinnati Bengals – Ha Ha Clinton Dix – Bengals could use another player in their secondary and Ha Ha could be a good ball hawk for the Bengals.
- San Diego Chargers – Andre Williams – Ryan Matthews is injury prone. They need a running back and Andre Williams has been a special player. I expect him to have a break out game this week against the Eagles.
- Philadelphia Eagles – Jason Verrett -Eagles fixed their problem at safety with Malcolm Jenkins, but could you imagine if they had Jason Verrett as well? Wow this team would be nice.
- Arizona Cardinals – Eric Ebron – The Arizona Cardinals have been moving the ball well this year, but their starting tight end is owned in less fantasy football leagues than Tim Tebow. You do the math.
- Carolina Panthers – Allen Hurns – Hurns was an undrafted guy, but boy has he played like a first rounder. The Panthers have relied heavily on the receiving skills of Kelvin Benjamin, but Hurns could be that deep threat for Cam.
- New England Patriots – Weston Richburg – The Patriots traded away Logan Mankins and Richburg would be a perfect replacement. If that was their plan from day one they should have drafted Richburg.
- San Francisco 49ers – Ego Ferguson – Ego has been a nice addition to the Bears, he is constantly in the backfield disrupting plays for the Bears. Imagine him in a Niners uni now, WOW.
- Denver Broncos – Deone Bucannon – T.J. Ward was a nice addition to the Broncos but imagine if the team had Deone Bucannon as well as Ward? They would be a nice duo for years to come.
- Minnesota Vikings – Jimmy Garoppolo – The Minnesota Vikings need a quarterback and since they went Ryan Shazier round one, why not grab Jimmy G with the last pick. This would have been a great signing.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for December 5, 2020, Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:College football player accused of raping an 11-year-old girl and solicitation of child pornography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kama Kamaka, DB, San Diego University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:High School Football player that attacked the referee who ejected him has been arrested… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Week 13 Preview: New York Giants vs. Seattle Seahawks ift.tt/2VJT1yo
about 2 hours ago