Since last month the Cincinnati Bengals have sold nearly 15,000 jersey’s to benefit his daughter Leah. The Bengals got involved with the fundraiser after Still, their former second-round pick, began dealing with his own daughter’s plight with a potentially deadly disease. On June 2, 4-year-old Leah was diagnosed with Stage 4 neuroblastoma. She has since undergone successful surgery to remove the cancerous tumor from her abdomen.
The team’s director of sales and public affairs, Jeff Berding, told Cincinnati television station WLWT earlier this week that they had exactly 14,945 sales of the jersey before ending the donation drive Monday — raising more than $1.25 million. The proceeds will go to the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, in hopes of helping fund research in pediatric cancers, and to help families who have children living with them.
The money will be presented to representatives from the hospital during a presentation at the end of the first quarter of the Bengals’ Thursday night game against the Cleveland Browns on Nov. 6.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ibn Foster, DT, University at Albany nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/ibn-fo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Juwan Addison, DE, Shepherd University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/juwan-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kobe Matesic, DT, The College of Wooster nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/kobe-m…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: JaQuan Hardy, RB, Tiffin University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/jaquan… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: John Reid, Offensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/john-r… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ot3InU1YKI
about 1 hour ago