Since last month the Cincinnati Bengals have sold nearly 15,000 jersey’s to benefit his daughter Leah. The Bengals got involved with the fundraiser after Still, their former second-round pick, began dealing with his own daughter’s plight with a potentially deadly disease. On June 2, 4-year-old Leah was diagnosed with Stage 4 neuroblastoma. She has since undergone successful surgery to remove the cancerous tumor from her abdomen.
The team’s director of sales and public affairs, Jeff Berding, told Cincinnati television station WLWT earlier this week that they had exactly 14,945 sales of the jersey before ending the donation drive Monday — raising more than $1.25 million. The proceeds will go to the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, in hopes of helping fund research in pediatric cancers, and to help families who have children living with them.
The money will be presented to representatives from the hospital during a presentation at the end of the first quarter of the Bengals’ Thursday night game against the Cleveland Browns on Nov. 6.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers shoots down the rumors that he wants to leave Green Bay nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Buccaneers WR Scott Miller believes he can beat Tyreek Hill in a race nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/tyreek… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pZJ3OcPDp4
about 45 mins ago
- 2021 3-Round NFL Mock Draft presented by @DraftGuyJimmy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mock-d… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vdjZLT4vIq
about 56 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jarell White, LB/S, Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jarell… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZI8ghbCeyC
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Andre Mintze, OLB, Vanderbilt nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/andre-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SJMSqsjmUK
about 1 hour ago