Daryl Washington is suspended for at least a year for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy. He has not yet been punished for a domestic violence incident in May of 2013. This spring, Washington pleaded guilty to assaulting the mother of his child and received one year of supervised probation.
According to documents, Washington pushed his ex-girlfriend, causing her to fall and suffer a broken collarbone.
Washington is on the reserved/suspended list. The Cardinals have not cut him, largely because of the contract extension Washington received in 2012, but could this Ray Rice situation affect Washington?
To be honest the Cardinals, have been kind of staying out the way. They have been on the back burner, because the National Media has stayed away from this situation. Well Washington is no better for hitting the mother of his child. I wonder if the team will pull the plug on Washington regardless of the contract? It is something to keep in mind.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Ian Book, QB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ian-bo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GcqkZOF7Md
about 12 mins ago
- Fitchburg State Freshman football player Desmond Clayton shot and killed at the age of 19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/desmon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fitchburg State Freshman football player Desmond Clayton shot and killed at the age of 19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Tennessee Volunteers, OT/OG Jerome Carvin nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jerome… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago