According to TMZ Sports, The NFL contacted Texas prosecutors Monday, asking for all available information on the Adrian Peterson child abuse case.
An official from the Montgomery County D.A.’s Office tells us … prosecutors only turned over what they have already made public. We’re told the NFL is not entitled to the case file since it is not a law enforcement agency.
The NFL appears to have launched an investigation swiftly in the wake of severe criticismover the way it handled the Ray Rice investigation.
So here is my question, will the NFL make a Adrian Peterson their guinea pig, now that they dropped the ball with the Ray Rice investigation? It sure sounds like they are going to be pursuing details hard.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Remember the Rogers Centre twitter.com/CFL_News/statu…
about 37 mins ago
- Close Contact tracing....... twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 38 mins ago
- I talked to several scouts who said @Bigdawgchris1 right now is the second-best offensive tackle in the NFL Draft b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- We checked out former Florida State tight end @T_mckitty and wrote up this piece. Find out more about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Check out our latest story on @race_ya_boyz the @LSUfootball rising star. I wish they would get him the ball more,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago