The Seattle Seahawks had many people looking at them crazy when they drafted Justin Britt in the second round. Well, those thought have been wrong, because after one game as an NFL starter, Justin Britt was solid. He impressed his offensive line coach Tom Cable and Pete Carroll.
“He did a really solid job. He did a fine job,” Carroll said during his day-after session with the media on Friday. “First time out, against those two guys, that’s a marvelous job for him.”
Tom Cable had a part in the draft process, and he knew Britt was his guy from day one.
“He’s an ornery, mean guy that plays the game the right way,” assistant head coach/offensive line coach Tom Cable said after Britt was drafted. “Obviously with his background and the number of starts (36) in that league against that competition (SEC), that’s important.
“He’s just my kind of guy.”
This sounds like a match made in heaven for the Seahawks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Our house is already prepared in heaven! I don’t know about you but I cannot wait to see an atmosphere where everyo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: David Knox, DL, Lindenwood University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Small School Prospect Rankings with over 980 Players nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/small-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Former Niners QB Joe Montana and his wife confront a kidnapper trying to take their grandchild… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago