Per the Baltimore Sun, the Ravens are concerned Pitta suffered a fracture, as well, something that can only be revealed based on testing. He will undergo an MRI shortly. If Pitta is done for the season, expect the Ravens to use Owen Daniels a lot going forward.
Daniels has already been a very solid pass catcher for the Ravens, but in Gary Kubiak’s offense he might be utilized quite a bit more going forward.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7LDJhwlIxt
about 31 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ieJIHJBZdQ
about 38 mins ago
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for MNF: Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/2ViNlvd
about 41 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/terrac… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YQJAiX7QMY
about 54 mins ago