Per the Baltimore Sun, the Ravens are concerned Pitta suffered a fracture, as well, something that can only be revealed based on testing. He will undergo an MRI shortly. If Pitta is done for the season, expect the Ravens to use Owen Daniels a lot going forward.
Daniels has already been a very solid pass catcher for the Ravens, but in Gary Kubiak’s offense he might be utilized quite a bit more going forward.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for July 30, 2021 | Roster Cuts, Signings, and Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/transa… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GOaRfoBJfr
about 33 mins ago
- Teven Jenkins is dealing with a back injury
about 39 mins ago
- Former Alabama high school football star charged with killing a Police Officer in Selma, Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Bug Howard signed by the Bills
about 41 mins ago
- Kyree Young a talented three star recruit running back with over 15 offers shot and killed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/kyree-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...