According to CBS Sports, manufacturing company Procter & Gamble has pulled out of an upcoming partnership with the NFL for Breast Cancer Awareness Week.
The deal has been nixed because the NFL has had recent problems with domestic violence. The partnership was supposed to be a fairly visible one, too, involving players from each of the NFL’s 32 teams.
The campaign was to involve multiple players on each of the NFL’s 32 teams with one player from each team designated as official “ambassadors” of the campaign. Players would have worn pink mouthguards and engaged in social media on a variety of platforms as part of the deal, but those players were recently informed the expansive program has been scrapped.
I feel Procter & Gamble are punishing the women that suffer from Breast Cancer rather than the NFL. What do you think.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Could Texans RB David Johnson miss the remainder of the season? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/david-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/X2sXtsAL46
about 25 mins ago
- Week 12 Recap: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers ift.tt/37qhsGy
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 12 Injury Report: 34 players suffered an injury this week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:Colts punter Rigoberto Sanchez reveals that he has cancer and requires surgery nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rigobe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Update, Good news, he did not tear his Hamstring nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago