This week the Carolina Panthers were looking at adding some depth to their depleted running back position. The team worked out Taureen Poole who they signed to their practice squad and also had Chris Ogbonnaya the former Cleveland Browns running back in for a work out.
Panthers tried out running back Chris Ogbonnaya
Ogbonnaya was not signed, but the big back could be on a short list of players in case of any injuries this week. DeAngelo Williams is expected to return this week, but if he does in fact get banged up expect the team to look for a veteran to fill his roster spot.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Wide Receivers will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:Texas high school football player ejected from the game, and he viciously tackles the ref (VIDEO)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- What If Brazil Did Not Lose To France In The 2006 World Cup? ift.tt/3orAcN4
about 54 mins ago
- Ravens TE Mark Andrews has had no negative consequences when dealing with COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/mark-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Test nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/test/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pQBADBwwTQ
about 58 mins ago