According to Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio, says the Oanthers could deactivate DE Greg Hardy who is facing domestic violence charges. Multiple reports have indicated that the Panthers will continue to let Hardy play while his jury trial on domestic violence charges are pending.
It is still possible that the Panthers will decide to not play Hardy today.
I think the NFL needs to deactivate both Hardy and Ray McDonald of the San Francisco 49ers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:Who is Each Team’s Biggest Sleeper? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/N8qk7Kh3Ef
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ycm9MBsKzm
about 1 hour ago