Today the NFLPA president Eric Winston released a statement regarding a new drug policy.
“Players who have been to any collective bargaining negotiation understand that we never describe them as ‘very close.’ We look at every issue we can to improve the rights and benefits of players. This process takes time, it takes creativity and it is never easy.
“We want to get a new agreement in place but we understand the responsibility we have to the players and to the game. It is critical that we get this right.”
It sounds like the NFLPA could drag out the process.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospects: Trey Ragas and Elijah Mitchell, RB, Louisiana Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/louisi…
about 49 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Levi Lewis, QB, University of Louisiana at Lafayette - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/levi-l…
about 51 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Corey Sutton, WR, Appalachian State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/corey-…
about 52 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Thomas Hennigan, WR, Appalachian State - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/thomas…
about 53 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Zac Thomas, QB, Appalachian State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/zac-th…
about 54 mins ago