Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton said Tuesday that the Minnesota Vikings should suspend running back Adrian Peterson until accusations of child abuse against him have been resolved in the criminal justice system.
@RapSheet: Minn. Gov Mark Dayton says he Adrian Peterson deserves due process, but should be suspended until accusations are resolved by the courts.
Calling the allegations and their fallout “an awful situation,” Dayton said he believes Peterson is innocent until proven guilty and that he deserves due process.
The governor also called the allegations, that Peterson used a wooden switch to discipline his four-year-old son, “a public embarrassment to the Vikings organization and the state of Minnesota.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Can the Kansas City Chiefs Remain the Favorites to Win Super Bowl LV? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/super-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:Colts LB Darius Leonard gave a fan his glove, but his wedding ring was inside nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/darius… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- ICYMI:XFL Defensive Rankings after Week 3, BattleHawks are the top team nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/02/xfl-de… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zFcg0kaR6t
about 56 mins ago