The Buccaneers (1-3) lost to Atlanta by six touchdowns more than a week ago but responded by rallying from seven points down in the fourth quarter to give Lovie Smith his first victory in Tampa.
The reason the team won was simple. Mike Glennon was cool, calm and collective in the pocket for the Buccaneers and the Bucs defense shut Le’Veon Bell down.
Glennon passed for 302 yards in his first start of the season, including a 41-yard catch-and-run by Louis Murphy that set up Jackson’s score.
Glennon deserved to start from the beginning of the year, and I bet if Lovie Smith wants to keep winning he will keep Glennon the starter.
What do you think? Should Glennon start for the rest of the year? Or just until McCown comes back?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- You have to keep this talk going because it makes no sense. Why is he not in the NFL? People say he gets penalties… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Hey bro! You are always part of the #BillsMafia if you miss a part of the game don’t worry we got you! Just follow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- This is my honest question to the masses. This kid is fourth all time in punting average in his career. He can eas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:THE MAC is BACK! MAC Football will start back on November 4th nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mac/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago