Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has filed for a trademark to a new nickname: Johnny Cleveland.
Johnny Cleveland is the 10th trademark filed by the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner’s company. Earlier this year, he reached a resolution with an investment firm he was battling with for the Johnny Football mark, although it is still not registered with the USPTO. Manziel has since signed an endorsement deal with Nike, which has used the mark on T-shirts.
Other trademarks filed for include JFF, ManzIIiel and The House That Johnny Built, a reference to the newly renovated Kyle Field at Texas A&M that will be completed next season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Tua Tagovailoa Injury Update, How banged up is Tua? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago