The Minnesota Vikings are already in enough trouble with the Adrian Peterson case, and now the team had to cut ties with another player. Jerome Simpson the former Coastal Carolina standout cannot stay out of trouble. He has numerous charges pending and now he will face another charger.
Wide receiver Jerome Simpson has a Nov. 3 arraignment scheduled in Hennepin County for misdemeanor charges of marijuana possession, driving with an open bottle and violating limited license restrictions after he was pulled over in Bloomington, Minnesota, on July 7, according to Bloomington police. Simpson was not arrested but was cited for the aforementioned charges.
Today the team said enough is enough, and cut Jerome Simpson.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Tua Tagovailoa Injury Update, How banged up is Tua? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago