John McClain of the Houston Chronicle reported late Monday that the Texans and J.J. Watt have agreed on a long-term contract extension.
The reported terms are predictably eye-popping: $100 million over six seasons, with $51.876 million guaranteed.
@AdamSchefter: JJ Watt’s 6-yr, $100M contract gives him an average salary of $16.6M per year, the richest deal any NFL defensive player.
This is a huge deal for the best defender in the NFL.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This is an awesome Story #FLORIDABOI twitter.com/GottliebShow/s…
about 15 mins ago
- Tonight Mike Tyson will fight Roy Jones Jr. Which Old Man will lose?
Pick the LOSER here
about 17 mins ago
- Yes it is! Go Gators! twitter.com/Da_MegaZoe/sta…
about 18 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 28, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Little Buddy crushed this! twitter.com/loneamorphous/…
about 25 mins ago