Over the past decade Tom Brady has been one of the most efficient passers in the NFL. He’s led the Patriots to numerous Super Bowl’s and many playoff appearances. But is he losing it?
This week the New England Patriots had a lead over the Miami Dolphins and while I know it is only one game he allowed the Dolphins to slaughter him in the second half.
The Patriots fans are not used to losing. We all know what Bradys capable of doing but he could not lead a come back.
This is because he had one of the worst days of his career.
@sportsfeedia: Tom Brady was 2-for-18 on throws 15 yards down the field, which is the worst in the history of ESPN Stats & Info (started in 2002).
While I believe there’s no way that the Patriots and Tom Brady will lose two straight games, if it happens what will the fan base do?
If Brady loses this week to the Minnesota Vikings would you begin to question your veteran All-Pro quarterback?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Josh Allen Injury Update | All eyes on Bills QB’s ankle and knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Christian McCaffrey Injury Update | Will McCaffrey return in 2020?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Najee Harris Scouting Report | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect | Alabama RB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/najee-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Beyond the Negotiation Podcast: NFL agents talk about the misconceptions of being an agent, and how try… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago