New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is 3-of-20 on passes of that travel 15 yards or more this season. Brady is not having the best year, and to be honest if he does not get it under a grip soon the Patriots could decline quickly.
Brady was 2-of-18 looking down the field in Week 1 and then barely even attempted to push the ball to the intermediate range in Week 2.
Last year, Brady struggled down the field as well, and without Welker to go to underneath, teams could be planning to shut down the short passing game and make Brady beat you with the long ball.
At 37, Brady has been declining but don’t hit the panic button yet. If he struggles against the Raiders, then panic like crazy.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:These NFL fan bases need to relax it has only been two weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fan-ba… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Corey Brown Jr., DT, Valdosta State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Deion Sanders sends out his first scholarship and it is to the best defensive tackle in the nation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago