Tonight the New York Giants will face the Washington Redskins on Thursday night football. The problem will be can Eli Manning get his football team in the end zone. Over the first three games this year the Giants have zero first-quarter touchdowns. If they want to beat the Redskins they will need to get the ball in the end zone tonight.
The number of points the #Giants have scored in the first quarters of games so far this season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Washington Football Team’s Chase Young is on pace for 20 sacks in 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chase-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/c99wYAPWCR
about 32 mins ago
- Bengals rookie QB Joe Burrow feels he took major strides last week and he just wants a win nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/joe-bu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Are the Dolphins scared to play Tua because he has still not been hit? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tua-2/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cT4SSv8APS
about 59 mins ago
- Chiefs rookie defensive back L’Jarius Sneed is playing like the steal of the 2020 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ljariu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL
about 2 hours ago